Updated: Dec 19, 2021
Self Love Self Care Sunday- The hardest time to feel powerful is when we are sick, newly diagnosed or just feeling down but you must do something to change the course of your disease or It will continue to decline. Here are the things that made the biggest difference and I think can help you too:
- Research diets and healthy eating plans.
- Move everyday.
- Connect with others living well with your disease.
- Stay away from forums and message boards/blogs where people are complaining or rehashing all the negatives you know.
- Partner with your doctor.
- Don’t listen to the doctors all the time. You know your body better than they do.
- Get to know your disease
- Do things that keep your brain or body active.
- Eat for better health💜🦋